Terms and Conditions of Use
This site is owned and operated by St Andrews Golf Company Limited (STAG)
If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
We will confirm estimated delivery times for all items during checkout.
Secure Online Payment
To make sure you always have the highest level of security, your payment details are automatically encrypted when you enter them. You can pay for your online order using Stripe.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended) and according to the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive and Regulations 2003.
We may collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process the order, and, secondly, so that, with your consent, we may from time to time bring to your attention special offers or promotions.
The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit/debit card details.
We will not collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date (when possible). You can check the information that we hold about you by submitting an e-mail request. We undertake to attend to any corrections timeously.
We will collect e-mail addresses in one of two ways.
Firstly, visitors choose to voluntarily add their e-mail address to our list via one of the clearly identifiable areas of the website or the occasional pop-up window which appears on the Home Page.
Secondly, by entering Competitions or requesting advice on our website via an online form.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have indicated your consent and you have been provided with the facility to have yourself removed by clicking a clearly identifiable link.
We will not pass on your e-mail address to any 3rd party without proper indication of consent.
Visitors who enter Competitions or request advice will automatically be entered into special offer mailing lists. Instructions on how to remove your e-mail address may be contained in the relevant e-mail communication to you.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive.
These cookies do not store any details relating to you or your credit cards.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you will not be able to use this website.
1. Ownership of Rights - All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by STAG. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without the permission of STAG. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
2. Accuracy of Content - STAG has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and all products have been fairly described.
However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Please note that advertised prices may be subject to Value Added Tax for United Kingdom resident customers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, STAG disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. STAG shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
3. Damage to your Computer - STAG makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Heritage shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
4. Availability - All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
5. Ordering Errors - You are able to correct errors on your order only up to the point at which you click on "submit" on the final page of our ordering process.
6. Delivery - Charges are shown at the point of checkout on the website
7. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of your Order - If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm we have accepted your order. At this point, the contract for our sale and your purchase of the goods shall be made, and the contract shall be formed at the place from which our acceptance email is sent to you.
8. Links to Other Websites - We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. STAG cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
9. Amendments and Updates - We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time, and you should look through them as often as possible.
10. Law, Jurisdiction and Language - This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with Scots Law.
WARRANTY COVERAGE: STAG warrants its golf clubs, components, and other products purchased from an authorized STAG retailer or distributor to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year. STAG will, without charge to the consumer, repair or replace any product or component or part thereof that is defective or becomes defective during normal use within two years after the date of purchase from an authorized STAG retailer or distributor. At its option, STAG may replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
STAG does not warrant its products against damage caused by third parties. This warranty does not cover paint scratches, cosmetic blemishes or other normal wear and tear. STAG will fix such blemishes and scratches, however, for a fee.
DISCLAIMER: This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. STAG also disclaims any implied warranty, including the warranty of merchantability or the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, and assumes no responsibility for any special, incidental, or consequential damages as to all products and components. STAG further disclaims any implied or express warranty of, and assumes no responsibility for, defects in workmanship caused by third parties.
SAFETY: A golf club can be a dangerous piece of equipment. Users should only swing a club in an area cleared of people and other impediments. Golf club shafts are fragile, whether they are made of graphite or metal or wood. Shafts may break, and broken shafts may cause injury. Shafts should not be abused and should be inspected periodically to determine if cracking or breaking has occurred. STAG equipment should not be altered or changed in any way, except for re-gripping, other than at the Company's factory in St Andrews, Scotland. You are strongly advised to follow the guidelines shown on this website, Period Product Maintenance.
DATA APPLICATION: We will use any personally identifiable information you provide to us as described in this notice of terms and conditions.
INVENTORY: Sometimes, our inventory of an item is limited. If this is the case, you will be informed of that when the order is sent to us. We also may have very limited quantities, and therefore cannot ship the amount you requested. You can either choose to buy what's available now and check back later for more, or search again for a comparable item in the quantity you need right now.
SHIPPING TIME: Arrival is determined by adding the minimum of the processing time to the minimum of the shipping time and the maximum of the processing time to the maximum of the shipping time
SHIPPING COSTS: The shipping cost for most items is based on the item's size, weight, shipping method and delivery address. We calculate the estimated shipping cost with our lowest-price shipping method and assume all items in your cart are going to one address. If you select a different shipping method or multiple addresses, your actual shipping cost may be higher. You will see your actual shipping cost during checkout.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: All product information and technical specifications in Hickorygolf.shop, and its associated sites are for guidance only; no responsibility can be taken for errors or omissions.
WEBSITE IMAGES: We make every effort to ensure that images displayed on our website are as accurate as possible but cannot guarantee an exact colour match to the product as displayed on your screen.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION: We will do our best to resolve any problems or issues that you may have with us or our services in a satisfactory manner. If, however, we are unable to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution, we will discuss and agree on the most appropriate way to resolve our dispute, including mediation, arbitration or by commencing legal proceedings in a court of law.